Frozen bloodline tuna burgers are available at Locals Seafood & Locals Oyster Bar locations. Learn more here.
2 Tuna bloodline burger packages (1lb total)
2 garlic cloves grated
1 TB onion grated
1 C Italian breadcrumbs
1/2 C grated Parmesan
Zest of 1 lemon
3 TB fresh parsley
1/2 tsp chili flake
2 TB kosher salt
2 tsp black pepper
1 small onion diced
3 garlic cloves sliced
32 oz crushed tomatoes
1 tsp chili flake
1 TB sugar
Kosher Salt and black pepper to taste
1 TB Fresh thyme
2 TB fresh oregano
- Sauté the diced onions & garlic.
- Add tomato and other sauce ingredients.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and combine together. Form into small ping pong to golf ball sized balls.
- Sear on both sides then add to sauce.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes on low heat.
- Serve with toasted bread or your favorite pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley, lemon zest and a lot of Parmesan. Enjoy!
View this post on Instagram