Join us on October 27th at Junction West for Gone Fishin’, a day-party benefiting NC watermen impacted by hurricane Florence. We’re raising money for fishermen & shellfish farmers who saw hurricane Florence destroy property, product, and income.
Your $75 donation gets you food, booze, and a Yeti rambler.
Can’t attend? The Core Sound Waterfowl Museum & Heritage Center is accepting donations for this cause on their website. Head to the link below and scroll down to DONATE TO HELP NC WATERMEN to donate.
Ashley Christensen of Poole’s Diner
Jake Wood of 18 Seaboard
Vivian Howard of Chef & the Farmer
Andrea Reusing of Lantern
Cheetie Kumar of Garland
Eric Montagne of Locals Oyster Bar
Oscar Diaz of Cortez
Keith Rhodes of Catch
Craig Love of Surf House
Bobby McFarland of Snap Pea
Steven Green of The Umstead
Josh “Skinny” DeCarolis of Mother’s & Sons
Chris Lopez of Postmaster
Teddy Diggs of Coronato Pizza
Jeff Seizer of Royale
Steve Mangano of Cureat
Two Roosters Ice Cream
Family-friendly fishy playtime presented by Little by Little
Kids sing-a-long led by Tift Merritt
Tunes from DJ Root Boi
O2 Fitness will donate the enrollment fee from every new member who joins at one of the eight Wake County locations from Oct 26 to Oct 28. Participating locations:
- Seaboard Station – 802 Semart Drive Raleigh
- Brennan Station – 8111-136 Creedmoor Road Raleigh
- North Ridge – 6150 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh
- The Factory – 1839 South Main Street, Wake Forest
- Morrisville/Cary – 9529 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville
- Holly Springs – 256 Grand Hill Place, Holly Springs
- Fuquay – 1310 Broad Street, Fuquay-Varina
- Brier Creek – 7801 Alexander Place Promenade, Raleigh
Synergy Spa will extend a 20% DISCOUNT on a service when you show your ticket.