At Locals Seafood, we are driven by our passion to deliver the freshest possible seafood caught by North Carolina fishermen to our friends and neighbors inland.
We are looking for hardworking, motivated, responsible people to join our seafood crew. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded individual ready to dive into a variety of tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Pickup seafood from docks along the NC coast.
- Provide high quality customer service at local farmers markets.
- Process(scale/fillet) and pack seafood including fish and shellfish.
- Able to work flexible hours, including Tuesday and Thursday evenings and early Saturday mornings.
- Must have a driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Maintain clean work environment and abide by Food Safety guidelines.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Enjoys working with a team and is able to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
- Experience handling/processing fish and shellfish is a plus.
- Knowledge of fish species and preparation is a plus.
Full-Time and Part-time positions available. Hourly pay + commissions (sales staff)
If interested, email resume to info (at) localsseafood.com